Tuesday, September 1, 2009

WIRM Update - The Tycksen Wedding

I have been trying to figure out where to put pictures of W(est) I(ndies) R(eturned) M(issionaries) - WIRMs

My current blog isn't really about the mission so that didn't seem to be the right spot. And I hesitate to move this blog away from a record of our three years of missionary service - but I also hate to have this one die away. So maybe I'll try putting a few WIRM updates here and see how that works.

Let me know what you think.

So here is my first WIRM update:

We attended Parker Tycksen's wedding reception last Friday night. He married his sweetheart Megan. What a darling couple!





I think they were engaged within a few weeks of his homecoming.

The fun thing about attending a WIRM wedding reception is - you get to see lots of other WIRMs! This time we got to see some of the 'Frenchies'

Brycen Beck and Scott McIntosh


Greg Garrett and Tyson Gray


JJ Williams - looking much bigger and stronger as he prepares to play football this season for the University of Utah


Burke Williamson (and friend) - not officially a 'Frenchie' but he picked up a little French while serving as an assistant


and here's a glimpse of Chris Procter (sorry - not a great picture)


Rick Lines was there too - looking great in his short-sleeved white shirt and tie but I forgot to take a picture :(

No comments: